Document Tracker helps you locate obscure files in a jiffy. This powerful physical document tracker relies on a Barcode, QR Code or RFID-based system to tag, archive and monitor all your files. The DOT saves hours on identification and location with simple controls that can zip through your digital records intelligently. It lets you identify and retrieve the exact file from any location, from the most elusive filing cabinet to an entirely different database or facility.
- Enables ID labelling on physical documents using a barcode or RFID that is automatically archived in the software’s database.
- Supports file/item creation, file deletion, reassignment of files to other locations, and the monitoring of files checked in and out of storage.
- Allows users to set permissions and passwords for increased security.
- Provides intelligent search capabilities that sweep through your archive in real-time.
- Embeds each archived ID label with important document-related information for quick identification.
- Produces reports on changes, additions, and wait-listed documents.
Medical, finance, and legal organizations – Who mostly deal with paper-based documents in large quantities can label documents using the DOT. Critical information such as the nature of the file, clients or patients involved, and the urgency of the file’s content may be affixed on the digital label for quick identification.
Manufacturing companies – Can create a database of their production output using the DOT. Information such as the quantity of a particular product may be collated from the software’s comprehensive archiving feature.